We are very excited to offer One-On-One Training to Day Boarders at Canine Country Club.
This unique program offers your dog 30 minutes of individual instruction at our facility while they are Day Boarding, and you'll get an additional 30 minute Zoom Virtual Coaching Session in the safety and comfort of your home! That's 1 full hour of instruction per session. Here's how it will work:
1. You enroll in the Day Training Course @ CCC and make an appointment for your dog to Day Board on the day the class is offered. The 6 session course is $250.
2. Drop your dog off between 7:00 - 9:00am on the day of the class. Pick up is 4:00 - 6:00pm. We are offering a special Day Boarding Package price of $120 for these 6 training days. (If you already have a Day Boarding Package with us, we are happy to use those package days instead!)
3. Meredith Dempsey, CPDT-KA will be the certified trainer working with your dog during the course of the day. She uses only positive reinforcement techniques and she will video the 30 minute training session. This file will be uploaded to Google Drive and a link sent to you within 24 hours for your review.
4. Meredith will schedule a 30 minute Zoom Personal Follow-Up Instruction Session with you and your dog to coach you on how to practice and reinforce the lesson that your dog had with her. (This additional virtual coaching session is not required, but is strongly recommended for optimal results.) Zoom Coaching sessions must be scheduled within 5 days following the training session, after which they expire.
5. Dogs should attend a weekly training session. The 6-week training session expires in 10 weeks from purchase date. Regular attendance is strongly encouraged for best results.
Of course your dog will enjoy some much needed play time and socialization with other 4-legged friends while they are here for the day!
Give us a call at 205-258-2582 to claim your spot in the upcoming class! The Day Training course is set to begin on Monday, April 6th.